The LINDY HDMI Cat5e Extender allows high-resolution digital video and multi-channel digital audio to be sent between devices at distances of up to 35m using low cost CAT5e/6 cable. For the highest resolutions, at distances of up to 35m, we recommend you use shielded CAT6 cables.
The extender uses two modules - one transmitter and one receiver. The transmitter connects to an HDMI source by means of a standard HDMI cable. The receiver connects to a display in the same way. Between the two modules, a low cost CAT5e/6 cable is used to transmit the video and audio signals.
- Allows HDMI video and audio signals to be sent up to 35m using low cost CAT5e/6 cable(not included), UTP CAT5e Solid Core cable (not included) or shielded CAT6 cable (not included)
- Supports HDTV resolutions of 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports multi-channel digital audio
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP & DVI 1.0 compliant
- Sturdy, metal casing
- Dimensions: 69 x 39 x 21mm (WxDxH)
- 2 year warranty
|Price £110+vat (£132.00 inc vat)